So many men are struggling with hair loss and baldness andare always looking for men’s hair loss treatment that is working. The problem is that there aren’t many of these treatments that are actually working. Many are asking what is causing baldness and is there any home remedies that are really working. With this information, you will understand baldness better, and you will know what home remedies you can really try to enhance hair growth.
What causes baldness
It is important to know what causesbaldness before you are just going out and purchase the first and best men’s hair loss treatment that you can find. Because there are many different reasons why baldness does occur, you need to make sure what the reason for your baldness is before you can start treating it. These are some of the reasons why people are struggling with baldness:
- Harsh hair treatments. Some people are treating their hair harshly. They don’t really care about how they are treating their hair. Using the wrong hair tools and using headbands that caused damage. And, the longer you are damaging your hair, baldness will be the result.
- Hormone problems can also cause baldness or hair loss. It doesn’t really matter if you are a man or a woman. If you have a shortage of a hormone, it can cause your body to function abnormally. And, hair loss can be the result.
- Illness and surgery can also result in becoming bald. This is one of a few reasons for baldness that you can’t really do much about it.
Treatment options for baldness
There are people that are just accepting their baldness and think that they can’t really do anything about it. However, there is some great men’s hair loss treatment options available that you can try. Some are more expensive than others and some are more recommended as well. These are some of the options that you can choose from when you are struggling with baldness:
- Creams and lotions for hair growth
- Anti-inflammatory medication if it is caused by illness
- Hair wigs if you don’t want any expensive treatment.
Home remedies that can work for baldness in men and woman
Before you start choosing home remedies for baldness, you need to make sure what the reason for your baldness is in the first place. Otherwise, it will not work to try the first and best remedy that you can find. These home remedies might work:
- Castor oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Aloe Vera
You might think that you are the only one that is struggling with baldness. However, this isn’t the truth. There are many people that are …